Hiring the hall
Any Day £12.90/h
All Day Hire any day £160 (9am to midnight)
We are Sorry, but The Hyde Heath Village Hall Management Committee do not accept bookings for Teenage and up to 21 year old parties.
To Hire the hall, first, please check the calendar for availability, if there is a booking on the day you want, place your cursor over the booking and the time from to will be displayed. It is possible to have more than one booking in a day, you should allow a minimum of 30 minutes from any other booking.
Next, e-mail our booking secretary Charlie Carrington on email@example.com with the date and time you would like to use the hall, Charlie will e-mail you back provisionally booking the hall. The hall is not fully booked until the booking form, and deposit cheques are received, the hire fee should be sent not later than one month before the event. The Hire fee can be transferred via BACS, please contact me if you want to use this service. Cheques should be made out to "Hyde Heath Village Hall". once the booking form and deposit cheque is recieved, you will be e-mailed confirming the booking. If you do not have e-mail we will mail your confirmation. Charlie can be contacted on 01494 786939.
You can print and complete the booking form by hand or complete the form electronically. Send the completed form to Charlie along with your payment and deposit cheques to:-.
The security deposit is not cashed and will normally be refunded within 7 days provided that no damage or loss has been caused to the hall or hall equipment and the hall is left clean.
You must also read and comply with the instructions on these sheets:
What the hall has to offer:
- Wheel Chair access from the road
- Foyer with coat hooks and doors leading to:
- Ladies, Gents and disabled toilets
- hall of (approximately 30 x 50 feet)and maximum height of 9 feet 6 inches with stage area (20 x 12 feet) with curtains
- The hall is licensed for 100 seated or 150 standing
- Padded chairs and tables are stored within the building
and are available for use
- Wooden floor
- Use of PA system and lighting on request
- Doors lead off the hall to a well fitted kitchen containing:
- Double sink plus separate hand washing sink
- Electric oven and hob
- Large Warming trolley
- Cutlery and crockery
including dinner, and side plates, pudding bowls, cups and saucers
- Wine, beer and tumbler glasses
- Water jugs
- water heaters, electric kettles and urn
- Doors lead off the kitchen to a small room for additional use.
- Brooms and mops and cleaning material are readily available for use after the hire.
- The hall is licensed for entertainment, music and dancing.
- Parking is situated on the roads surrounding the hall.
- The Village of Hyde Heath also offers a village shop and a pub serving meals.
- Accommodation is available within the surrounding area.